Rain, rain go away!

Thanks for the well wishes, I will be back on as soon as the move is over. Everyone have a safe few weeks, and prayers for all that we all have less aches and pains

Keep us posted on the reiki treatments

Maren Holzinger said:

I’m sorry to hear about the pain that you have had due to the chilly weather, Wendy! I certainly understand being a Minnesotan!
I am actually going in to give a Reiki treatment a try today. We’ll see if that can help my pain.

Safe travels on your move! I am sure that your sweet little pup will enjoy the warmer weather!

Maren

wendy krauss said:

I don’t do very well in the cold and/or rain either. I live in southwest ohio, but I’m moving on Tuesday to Florida, the tampa area. I’m hoping it helps with my pain level too. Seems when my muscles get cold, there’s no turning back. Once it penetrates to the bone, I could just sit and scream the pain is so bad. I’ve got polymyositis and a few other autoimmunes as well as arthritis and fibromyalgia. Wish I could get massages, I had one a few yrs ago and I thought it was great at first then the second day on I thought I was going to die, I was in so much pain, then I ended up with a pretty bad case of bronchitis…

I had had 2 dozen flood warnings in less that 24 hours, when I went to pick up my grandson for the weekend I saw why everything is flooded, the creeks have overflowed onto the roads, the farm land looks like marshes, and the Potomac River has breeched it's banks, huge trees uprooted, floating downstream! On the way back we saw ambulances and crash trucks making rescues, and on the news, houses and businesses are being evacuated! We have a lake out back from the rains, but better than in the house!

No wonder my bones hurt! wish I could send some of this water to So. California!

Anyone else's weather going crazy?

It rained cats and dogs all day here in MN, but no flooding yet. I'm so glad that you're okay, SK!

So you're getting it now! We still have a lake out back, it's just not quite as big! I could still put a john boat on it!