Memorial Day Weekend

Hello Everybody!

I'm forgoing the Friday Favorites to tell you to have a great holiday weekend and if you're traveling, stay safe!

If you want to share your plans, I'd love to hear what you have going on!

As for my family, I'm catching up on Mother's Day with my mom in Michigan tomorrow, having a cookout with my friend Sunday, then four wheeling Monday if my body allows it! Pictures to follow!!

Hope to hear from you before and or after your weekend!

Enjoy,

Nichole

Have fun, Nichole!! I'm going to recover from having the grandson here since last Friday, his mother just came for him, chickenpox are gone!

Glad to hear that, SK!

Have a great weekend, Nichole!

Thanks, glad the chickenpox are gone!

SK said:

Have fun, Nichole!! I'm going to recover from having the grandson here since last Friday, his mother just came for him, chickenpox are gone!

Thank you, same to you!

dancermom said:

Have a great weekend, Nichole!

I’m going to a horse race tomorrow in Fair Hill, Maryland. In a field. With no bar stools. Ack! I’ll post photos if they make me look good. :slight_smile:

Sounds like you need a fold up chair, that comes in a sack!

Have a good time in Elkton! Have a crab cake for me!

I hope you had a great time and weren’t too uncomfortable!

Pdub said:
I'm going to a horse race tomorrow in Fair Hill, Maryland. In a field. With no bar stools. Ack! I'll post photos if they make me look good. :-)

Well, I did it. I could barely move last night, and I thought I would die this morning…but I went 4-wheeling!

I felt the safest on the biggest one, but there were two times I lost control and thought I was going to fall, so I stuck my leg out thinking I was riding a bike! Luckily, no wipeout!

My husband and his buddy ended up getting theirs stuck and I was able to pull one out so that was fun. My stepson flew his into a thorn-bush and his arm has all of the scrapes and cuts to prove it. I got out with nothing but a bit of a sunburn, dirty clothes and will probably not feel right for a couple of weeks, but it was worth it.

I hope everybody had a nice relaxing weekend!

33-38.JPG (1.16 MB)

You're awesome, Nichole!

Woo hoo! Glad you had a good time, and came back in one piece!

What no after pics?

Lol, all I have is this pic of my face after the first ride, it's not too bad! I was up high, so when I went through the mud puddles, I got tiny splatters on my clothes and skin, but the kids and people ridding the smaller ones where pretty dirty!!

When we came home my husband just looked at me and shook his head. I about broke down when he mentioned me making dinner.

32-photo11.jpg (129 KB)