Plans for the weekend?

What's everybody up to?

My daughter's turning 12 Sunday so we are having a costume/circus themed b-day party tomorrow. I'm ready to sleep for a week already :-)

But we are all excited to see how it turns out!

Let's hear what you all have going on, even if it's relaxing on the couch!

The inlaws flew in from the States, and we are headed to Amsterdam tomorrow. I hope you have a happy weekend, Nichole! I hope your daughter has a lovely party.

Today we are having a game night. (Afternoon really). My girlfriend (who has been adopted into the family), my brother, his wife and my nephew come over to Mom and my house for cards and board games. For dinner we are having turkey balls, salad, and tin-foil baked potatoes. Always a hilarious time when we get together.

Hope you’re having a good weekend Madere!

Alexa had a blast, thank you!

Madere (dancermom) said:

The inlaws flew in from the States, and we are headed to Amsterdam tomorrow. I hope you have a happy weekend, Nichole! I hope your daughter has a lovely party.

That sounds like a lot of fun LisaBeth! Have you heard of the game Quelf? A friend of mine always used to bring that around, I had to have a drink or three before playing that one!

Have a great time!!!

LisaBeth said:

Today we are having a game night. (Afternoon really). My girlfriend (who has been adopted into the family), my brother, his wife and my nephew come over to Mom and my house for cards and board games. For dinner we are having turkey balls, salad, and tin-foil baked potatoes. Always a hilarious time when we get together.

Sounds like a great weekend for all!

Nichole, happy Birthday to your girl and a very happy Birth-Day to her sweet momma!

Madere, how wonderful to have visitors! I am sure it was wonderful to see your family and to take a little mini-vacation, too!

LisaBeth - I love playing games! I wish I could have crashed your party. Sounds like a fun time!

I had a day long team meeting with the lost dog volunteer group that I work with yesterday. We had a great time, but I was so exhausted today that my biggest/only accomplishment was hanging up a bird feeder! Haaha! Lots of time snuggling my pups though, which is always wonderful!

To a great week, friends!

M

Thanks Maren! I love seeing all you do with the dogs, I think it's so great! (Yes, I stalk you on Facebook) :-)
Maren Holzinger said:

Nichole, happy Birthday to your girl and a very happy Birth-Day to her sweet momma!

Madere, how wonderful to have visitors! I am sure it was wonderful to see your family and to take a little mini-vacation, too!

LisaBeth - I love playing games! I wish I could have crashed your party. Sounds like a fun time!

I had a day long team meeting with the lost dog volunteer group that I work with yesterday. We had a great time, but I was so exhausted today that my biggest/only accomplishment was hanging up a bird feeder! Haaha! Lots of time snuggling my pups though, which is always wonderful!

M

You can stalk me anytime, Nichole! XO

Nichole Smith said:

Thanks Maren! I love seeing all you do with the dogs, I think it's so great! (Yes, I stalk you on Facebook) :-)
Maren Holzinger said:

M