What's Your Favorite Movie and Why?

You know, those audio voices are REALLY creepy! Every single one I've ever heard!

My husband is surely narcoleptic! He could sleep standing up in the middle of the busiest freeway, if only he has something to lean on, but he cannot adjust to the cpap, the Drs keep trying, and so does he...

I have sleep 'something', I have not even slept yet! No, not on Prednisone!

Hey now, let's not even get started on the voices in my head ;-)

Is apnoea a real condition or are you messing with me? I can never tell…

Susiemorrow said:

SK - I have read Sarum! Ha! Im rubbish with names. It was an epic alright and an excellent read.

Nicole..those voices that creep you out...are you sure they are the audio book voices ad not inside your head ;-)

I've got sleep apnoea - I was actually fainting in bed just before diagnosis and the doctors wouldn't believe me

SK said:

You know, those audio voices are REALLY creepy! Every single one I've ever heard!

My husband is surely narcoleptic! He could sleep standing up in the middle of the busiest freeway, if only he has something to lean on, but he cannot adjust to the cpap, the Drs keep trying, and so does he...

I'm done with Prednisone, thank goodness, so that helps…I don't blame him, I have no idea how people sleep with those machines on. If I have to get one I may have to glue it to my face.

Nichole Smith said:

SK said:

Sleep apnoea s definitely real! Hope you don't have it Nicole? xx