How do you spend a sleepless night?

This always seems to be on the top ten list of problems for people with chronic illness. Please share with us how you spend your time when sleep is elusive.

Do you ready, watch TV, do crosswords, visit Ben's Friends?

Play computer games till I can't keep my eyes open.

Try to find a documentary in Netflix. The narrator voice is on the same tone for an hour or more and that makes me sleepy.

Hi Morris,

I've passed out here at the desk more than once playing Plants vs Zombies, and believe me, I look like one of the zombies most of the time! I've passed out here on Ben's Friends too! I have P vs Z 2 on my phone, so I can take that to bed with me!

Hope you are as well as you can be,

SK

Hey Lourdes,

How are you, girlfriend? Good to hear from you! I hear you on the narrator voice! Though many say it's not good for us, I pass out with the TV on most nights, something to occupy my mind that never seems to shut off when it's supposed to!

I used to love to do embroidery, I love textiles, but my hands are not very good anymore for such tiny work! I gave my floss to my grand kids, they make those surfer type braided bracelets with them!

Take good care,

SK

I did that the other night SK! I was scrolling through here on my phone, I tried to respond to an inbox message and was typing gibberish! Then the phone eventually fell out of my hand, lol!

SK said:

Hi Morris,

I've passed out here at the desk more than once playing Plants vs Zombies, and believe me, I look like one of the zombies most of the time! I've passed out here on Ben's Friends too! I have P vs Z 2 on my phone, so I can take that to bed with me!

Hope you are as well as you can be,

SK

I find a good television series that I haven't seen and watch a few episodes (usually WAY too many episodes)….that's how I ended up watching all of the Dexter's in less than a month and Game of Thrones in about the same!

Either that, or I end up on the computer doing this :-)

I wish I could say I do something more productive, like working on solving world peace, but sadly, I do not.

That's the best way to watch them, I think!

I’ve found that I like it because I don’t have to wait in suspense for the next one if I don’t want to :slight_smile:

SK said:

That's the best way to watch them, I think!