I also had a PM

Dear all,

I would like to mention few sentences about my Covid 19 vaccine. I have had Polymyositis since 2018 October. I was taking Methotrexate until last month but my doctor stopped all medication couple of weeks before I had my first shot of Sinovac vaccine. I am living in İstanbul and therefore we had the Chinese Sinovac vaccine as provided by our government.

I had doubts and worries at the beginning but now I am all okey in spite of stopping all my medication.
I will have my second shot on 23rd of March this month and I will then have Covid-19 Antibody test on 19th of April as planned by my doctor.

I will let you know about my second shot and my antibody test results.

Best wishes
Ayşe Özdemir

@Ayse19 I was looking at your post, and realized that you should have had your antibody test yesterday. Please let us know what the results show, and if you had a good antibody response to the vaccine.

Interestingly, the vaccine that you received is one that I’ve heard of, but you’re the first person that I’ve heard mention receiving it. Most users seem to be getting Pfizer, Moderna, Johnson and Johnson, or even AstraZeneca.

Sharon from ModSupport

Hi Sharon,

I delayed the test for 1 week. I will do some time this week or next Monday. Nothing wrong just busy with work.

I am looking forward to the results too. The reason I had Sinovac jab is at the Beginning in my country this was the only available inactivated jab.

Now we also have Pfizer but I am happy that I had inactivated jab since I have PM.

I will get back to you with the results asap.

Staysafe
Best wishes
Ayşe Özdemir

20 Nis 2021 Sal 14:49 tarihinde Modsupport via Myositis Support <ben_myositis@discoursemail.com> şunu yazdı:

| Modsupport
April 20 |

• | - |

@Ayse19 I was looking at your post, and realized that you should have had your antibody test yesterday. Please let us know what the results show, and if you had a good antibody response to the vaccine.

Interestingly, the vaccine that you received is one that I’ve heard of, but you’re the first person that I’ve heard mention receiving it. Most users seem to be getting Pfizer, Moderna, Johnson and Johnson, or even AstraZeneca.

Sharon from ModSupport

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

Bu e-posta gizli bilgiler içerebilir ve sadece adresteki kişiye gönderilme amacı taşımaktadır. Bu e-postanın alıcısı, kendisi tarafından sağlanan bilgi ve kişisel verilerin, İstanbul International Community School Eğitim ve Öğretim Hizmetleri Anonim Şirketi tarafından sağlanan hizmetlerin etkinliğini ve verimliliğini artırmak için dış IT hizmet sağlayıcılarına ait önde gelen yeni teknolojilere sahip sunucularda saklanabileceğini kabul etmektedir. Kişisel verilerin işlenme ve aktarım amaçları ile kişisel veri toplama yöntem ve hukuki sebepleri hakkında bilgi edinmek üzere www.iics.k12.tr linkinden Kişisel Verilerin Korunması ve Gizlilik Politikamıza ulaşabilirsiniz.

I’m glad to hear that you’re fully vaccinated now. Totally get the delay on the lab work, sometimes it’s just inconvenient.

Sharon

Hi Sharon,

I had my antibody test result and I did develop antibodies and the result is attached.

I had 2 shots of Sinovac jab and 3 weeks later I had the test.

My test result is 250 so it shoul be good. I am seeing my doctor this morning so quite happy with my result.

Best wishes
Ayse Özdemir

That’s an excellent result, and even better is that there were no ill effects. Thank you for letting us know.

Sharon