Free ice cream

JK (just kidding) I am trying to figure this whole thing out. My name is Vance and this IBM will not take away my sense of humor!

Dang it, I came here for my free ice cream! Lol!

How’s it going so far on this site? Are you finding your way around alright?

I’m learning but still find myself being confused. The ice cream post was just to see who is actually out there reading this stuff. If you can explain the basics that would help.

When I get home on a real device I’ll explain what I know
:slight_smile:

Vrob, if you bring a discussion to share your story or ask questions, we can share it with the members so that they can respond.

Hi Vrob! I'm new here too with a different myositis than you, DM with ILD. I like your humor and hope you continue to post :)

Leslie

Hey Leslie,
This group just seems like it’s lacking something? It seems deserted or if I yelled out hellO it would just echo… Hellllllllllo lol
V

Our diseases are SO rare that we are already in such a small minority. There are facebook pages too and I think those tend to lure people in as well.

I am on Fbook "Myositis Support & Understanding". Not to take anyone away from here, I just wanted to give you this additional resource. There are many IBMers there for you to connect with.

Leslie

I’m in that group too Leslie :slight_smile:

LeslieCapeCod said:

Our diseases are SO rare that we are already in such a small minority. There are facebook pages too and I think those tend to lure people in as well.

I am on Fbook "Myositis Support & Understanding". Not to take anyone away from here, I just wanted to give you this additional resource. There are many IBMers there for you to connect with.

Leslie