Where Did it Come From?

It'll get better Charlotte, they are our babies (well I know Ella was mine) I adored that dog, still do. Its like they die but the love doesn't and it has no where to go. I can never replace her.

I admit to liking to cut up hot chillies and then sucking my fingers as I like it burning my lips. Not sure id like it up my nose or up anywhere else for that matter!

Yeah, they are like children to me. Some relatives think I did too much and spent too much on my dogs. But I wanted them to be around a long time. I still have my other dog and 2 cats but they are all different, no one can replace her either.

Lol, thought my stupidity would give others a laugh for the day.

You made my eyes water just thinking about the jalepeno!! Sorry you have to go into work while you're feeling so crappy.Let's hope the Rheumy can come up with something.

Charlotte said:

had a lot of pain through the night, bad this morning, in my hips down to my calves. Just put my hubby's dinner in the crock pot, have to work this afternoon. Tip of the day: Never pick in your itchy nose with your finger after you just diced jalepenos with no gloves on! lol Any way doing laundry, missing my dog I had put to sleep this weekend really bad. Think my other dog who is the same age is missing her, she's following me around a lot. Wish next month wound get here so I can see the Rheum. Hope you have a good day.

Thanks, hope you are having a good day

Nichole, I'm with you, Suze,and Charlotte on the conspiracy theory! ONE stitch? How frightening, firghtening that it happened at all and frightening that they sent you home from the ER! We just never know!