Henne group Myositis paid study

The Henne group is seeking Men who have been on #immunosuppressant treatment for #myositis ( #polymyositis and #dermatomyositis ) at any point within the last three years. Qualifying patients will participate in an online survey link, after which, they will be paid for their time and effort. Any interested participants may follow this link:
This research is being conducted purely for information-gathering purposes; we are not selling anything.
If you have any questions please email me at eleavy-nunez@thehennegroup.comor give us a call at (415) 348-2960.
We will also be needing Female DM and PM Patients in the very near future.
Thank you for your time.
Elizabeth Leavy-Nuñez
Project Assistant
The Henne Group
116 New Montgomery Street, Suite 812
San Francisco, CA 94105
d 415.348.2933
f 415.348.1770
P.S. I know a friend who took this particular survey and did get payment. Plus I took a phone survey myself and received payment, they are a good company.

Thanks for this information, Nichole!

No problem. I did the online survey and 64% of the way through it said I fit the qualifications and they may call me, but I was told before that they probably wouldn't since I did one last year. Although another friend did too and she's done a couple this year! I think it just depends on who you talk to there.

dancermom said:

Thanks for this information, Nichole!