Book Reviews

Hi Everyone,

We encourage you to recommend any book you loved reading. If you have one, kindly indicate the name of the book, author or maybe write a brief description about the book through the comments of this post. If you can add the link about the book, that would also be cool!

Thank you very much!

Scott

Suggestions:

Ben's Friends Recommendation:

![](upload://bHxSoMhwi99wvx1HiUb0vIen7cb.jpeg)We're In This Together: Stories & Tips from Patients with Rare Diseases![|1x1](upload://moWOzBlDbY3FvLbVmgmIXmG7UKP.gif)

This book is a compilation of patient tips and stories to help others patients and loved ones get through this difficult time in life. Ben’s Friends is a “little Internet miracle” and we plan on continuing for many more years.

To help others locate the ebook easier, don't forget to give the ebook a 5-star rate review in Amazon. Strong positive review like 5-star bumps up the ebook in Google search results. Thanks!

Nichole Smith's Recommendation:

1. Coping with Prednisone, Revised and Updated: (*and Other Cortisone-Related Medicines)![|1x1](upload://moWOzBlDbY3FvLbVmgmIXmG7UKP.gif)

This welcome update to a superb resource—which is still the only book on the subject— covers the latest knowledge about bone health, the use of steroids for children, and new steroid compounds, along with additional strategies and exercises based on their own experiences and responses from other patients and physicians.

Hi, our very first Ben's Friends ebook We're In This Together: Stories & Tips from Patients with Rare ... is now available at Amazon. If you got a minute today, kindly give a positive review to the book on Amazon to make it easier for other patients to find it.

Thanks a bunch!

http://www.amazon.com/Coping-Prednisone-Revised-Updated-Cortisone-R...

I'm in the process of reading this book about coping with Prednisone. I wish I had found this book when I was first diagnosed and was prescribed a high dose of Prednisone.

This book's author has personal experience with Prednisone and all of it's unpleasant and even devastating side effects, including changing in mood, weight, and physical strength, vulnerability to infection and many more. There are tips on diet and dealing with having to take Prednisone as part of your daily life, I find it interesting and useful.

that looks like a great book Nichole. There are many people who are dealing with Prednisone across the entire network.

Another book review for you guys and gals: Pretty much anything by James Patterson! But I especially enjoyed his women's murder club series. But his Private series was good too, ok, back to my first statement about pretty much anything by James Patterson!!

http://www.amazon.com/James-Patterson-Womens-Murder-books/lm/R3FQPZN6PPX0OJ